Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I live up the hill (178 East). I'd be cool with doing a ride somewhere in this region soon. What kind of riding are we talking: 120 mph freeway blasts and bike meets, spirited canyon carving, or longer-distance sport touring? [not really into the first one anymore due to enjoying my money, license, and freedom LOL!]

·
Registered
543 Posts
I live up the hill (178 East). I'd be cool with doing a ride somewhere in this region soon. What kind of riding are we talking: 120 mph freeway blasts and bike meets, spirited canyon carving, or longer-distance sport touring? [not really into the first one anymore due to enjoying my money, license, and freedom LOL!]
Im not too famaliar with the 178. Im in the 805, right off the 101. We have alot of nice riding here. I do all types of riding.. Mostly medium style these days.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Im not too famaliar with the 178. Im in the 805, right off the 101. We have alot of nice riding here. I do all types of riding.. Mostly medium style these days.
Oh I just assumed that you also lived in Bakersfield. The 178 runs northeast up out of Bakersfield (and it's actually really nice for canyon carving!). Well if anyone wants to set up something specific any time soon, I might be in, depending on the details. I'm just finishing up a long term project this week; when I'm done, I plan to get back into riding a whole **** of a lot more, and I'd like at least a little of that riding to be some sport touring. So I'll likely either join something (e.g. if anyone posts something concrete here) or set something up in/around the Northwest region of SoCal soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts