Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a few parts for sale all less than 3 months old and less than 500 miles on the parts, complete bazzaz zfi kit, complete M4 Street Slayer slip on exhaust and a vagabond fender eliminator kit with turn signals and tag light ready to bolt on. only piece that has any damage is the exhaust has one scratch showed in the pics ill take $150 for the zfi, $150 for the M4 ss, and ill take $50 for the fender eliminator, zfi comes with the module, all wiring and the usb connector for the computer, it will come with a tune for the m4 ss exhaust on it. all parts are ready to install and work perfectly. all prices are without shipping, you cover ship cost

Attachments

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
So what was the outcome if this? 3+ people wanting to buy lol. No Pm, and I'm guessing I'm the unlucky loser, but I still gotta ask.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
everything is sold but the tail tidy kit, somebody take it off my hands, its the last piece i have, sorry to the people i didnt get back to i was away from home and had already sold them before you all messaged/ posted. fender eliminator is still available though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts