Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone out on the East Coast, please be safe. Weather isnt all that great for us.

I had to run to the Base Exchange and grab some canned food in case we have to shut down the Base facilities, as I am currently living in a barracks lol. Hopefully everyone has preps and emergency rations/plans. RobotNinja, that doesnt mean buying a chain set for your tires to go ride around with all your new parts you got over the new year. But yeah, kidding aside, hope you guys are all warm, safe and sound.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Everyone out on the East Coast, please be safe. Weather isnt all that great for us.

I had to run to the Base Exchange and grab some canned food in case we have to shut down the Base facilities, as I am currently living in a barracks lol. Hopefully everyone has preps and emergency rations/plans. RobotNinja, that doesnt mean buying a chain set for your tires to go ride around with all your new parts you got over the new year. But yeah, kidding aside, hope you guys are all warm, safe and sound.
Thx
Nearly two feet feet here. Sadly not sure when we can ride again??? Oh the humanity!!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx
Nearly two feet feet here. Sadly not sure when we can ride again??? Oh the humanity!!
OI! think about your well being before riding! Lol.

To add to the thread, if no one minds, I would love to hear if anyone has any interesting stories going on around them while all this happens.

·
Registered
89 Posts
This is typical for us. Our riding season usually ends in late October and starts again late April/Early May.

Stay safe everyone. It can be overwhelming if you don't deal with it for several months of the year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts