Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Long time lurker from Chicago.
Passed the MSF last week and finally joined you guys yesterday!

2015 Yamaha r3 blue! :D

Look forward to my stay here.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Welcome. Grats on new bike. Ride safe.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hi All,

Long time lurker from Chicago.
Passed the MSF last week and finally joined you guys yesterday!

2015 Yamaha r3 blue! :D

Look forward to my stay here.
Hey! I'm from around there! I'm in law school down at University of Illinois during the year but I'll be back in the Chicago area for the summer in about two weeks. I live in the Northwest Suburbs, Mount Prospect/Arlington Heights area.

I know there is at least one other guy around Chicago (AC-Productions on YouTube) who has an R3. We should definitely get together for a ride over the summer.

Oh, and feel free to PM me any questions you might have about the bike, or if you need help with anything. Also glad to see you got the right color, everyone knows Yammie Blue is the fastest!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey! I'm from around there! I'm in law school down at University of Illinois during the year but I'll be back in the Chicago area for the summer in about two weeks. I live in the Northwest Suburbs, Mount Prospect/Arlington Heights area.

I know there is at least one other guy around Chicago (AC-Productions on YouTube) who has an R3. We should definitely get together for a ride over the summer.

Oh, and feel free to PM me any questions you might have about the bike, or if you need help with anything. Also glad to see you got the right color, everyone knows Yammie Blue is the fastest!
****, U of I Law School...smartass.

I know the Mount Prospect area very well! Best friend lives there.
Got the first speeding ticket of my life on euclid and elmhurst.

I would be absolutely down to ride after my skills don't suck.

Haha, took the last blue from Chicago Yamaha!

·
Registered
346 Posts
****, U of I Law School...smartass.

I know the Mount Prospect area very well! Best friend lives there.
Got the first speeding ticket of my life on euclid and elmhurst.

I would be absolutely down to ride after my skills don't suck.

Haha, took the last blue from Chicago Yamaha!
Nice! Well after you cut your teeth a bit and get a feel for the bike feel free to reach out. I'll be riding some weeknight evenings and mornings/nights on the weekend when possible :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts