Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been hit before? I was hit in the back by a truck and obliterated my back tail light and turn signals. Im looking to just get Oem light again, but I don’t know if I should replace the front lights as well. They aren’t broken and don’t fall off at all, but after the crash have not worked at all! I removed the busted rear light wires and didn’t see anything wrong with the connect with the front wires. Any one have any information pleaseeee!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Im sorry for the damage to your bike. My sweet Raven has been crashed, totaled, salvaged, abused, abandoned, rigged up, neglected, shot, stabbed, dropped at low and high speeds, rebuilt several times, and yes hit by cages from behind while stopped. I like survivor bikes because they have character. Slings right without being there no one can assess the damage. If you went through it and just the lighting got damaged, your bike might be ok? Im no mechanic though. Did you get his insurance? I hope you and your bike will be ok.
P.s. it might help if you show us some pics of the damage.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for any info, never been through a situation like this and it’s my first bike. I will be fixing it up and getting the TST fender eliminator and rear turn pods. If that doesn’t work then I will be going to the fuse box, I don’t know any mechanics for bikes or if they are different than regular shops. Just trying to learn it for myself, slowly but surely.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts