Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that live in Georgia:

Do you know any bike nights/days around the Lawrenceville/Duluth/Snellville area? Would like to meet more people interested in the same hobby as mine and maybe create some type of R3 Club locally.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok cool, I also saw that Sonic does bike nights too? I wonder if people go to those they say they give free burgers if you go. I was looking for something more like car meets where people just gather around somewhere to hang out and talk about bikes not something orcastrated by a business but a "real" meet. Not sure if your from GA but I saw a couple times like 200 bikes gather at a gas station in Pleasant Hill(area in a near by city) and they just chilled there for a while like a real meet.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Atlanta motorcycle riders is a group on Facebook, I think they are the ones that meet at Pleasant Hill. There is also a big bike night on Camp Creek Pkwy once a week, but I am not sure of the location. If you are interested in coming to the mountains, Blood Mountain Riders is pretty active on Facebook. You can always find bikes and people to hang out with at Two Wheels of Suches on the weekends. We ride there on Sunday mornings to have breakfast and watch Motogp if there is a race.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Atlanta motorcycle riders is a group on Facebook, I think they are the ones that meet at Pleasant Hill. There is also a big bike night on Camp Creek Pkwy once a week, but I am not sure of the location. If you are interested in coming to the mountains, Blood Mountain Riders is pretty active on Facebook. You can always find bikes and people to hang out with at Two Wheels of Suches on the weekends. We ride there on Sunday mornings to have breakfast and watch Motogp if there is a race.
That sounds pretty cool thanks I check it out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts