Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
It looks bad ass man but if it was my bike I would have left off the Monster and Yamaha decals just to made it look clean, just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Heres a quick mock up I did when considering this scheme. A more vanilla look at the black front fairing.

@bmxdad I expect we will be meeting up after you are done with your bike! We can get some glamour shots :D

Why no pics with the blue rearsets?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It looks bad ass man but if it was my bike I would have left off the Monster and Yamaha decals just to made it look clean, just my 2 cents.
I hear ya Kris, When I get them mounted, I may end up taking the monster stick off. Its a cheap sticker anyway. I do like the blue Yamaha sticker though.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Heres a quick mock up I did when considering this scheme. A more vanilla look at the black front fairing.

@bmxdad I expect we will be meeting up after you are done with your bike! We can get some glamour shots :D

Why no pics with the blue rearsets?

Hey Dave, I'm hoping to get the fairings mounted this coming weekend, then I can take a pic with rearsets on also.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Are there any bigger pics of them installed, I'm in love with the black and blue and would like to do something similar but want an idea of what it would look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts