Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Gotta get rid of the silver strip on the gas tank as well. The silver strip on the tank cover is hideous to me and should have been black stock.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Imo OEM Silver looks better but nobody's the same and so is personal preference of bike colour :) With other words, if you like it, nice job ;)

·
Registered
175 Posts
@bmxdad206
Nice!!! since the Raven owners say theirs is faster......you most definitely must have picked up a noticeable to moderate gain! haha

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LMAO!!! R3.....Project Honda Accord that my I got given to me. Fixing it up for my youngest son. Needs a starter and all 4 tires, oh and a paint job as you can see!!!! :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
That looks awesome! If that blue combination had been available a few months back, I may not have gotten my red one...

Anyone with Photoshop skills out there who could come up with that same color scheme in red and black?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That looks awesome! If that blue combination had been available a few months back, I may not have gotten my red one...

Anyone with Photoshop skills out there who could come up with that same color scheme in red and black?
Endo, just order the black fairings from Yamaha, and the Red stickers that came with your bike, and your bike will look killer.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts