Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have a set of blue anodized folding, adjustable, and extendable levers from Spears Racing. I used the levers for about 800 miles before replacing them with a set from another vendor. Levers are in good condition; the clutch lever does show some wear. Would like to get $50 shipped in the US.

Description from Spears' site:
CNC Machined Billet (6061 Aluminum ) Motorcycle Brake and Clutch Levers. These Levers are Foldable, Expandable, Adjustable, Replaceable and Extremely Affordable. The levers can be 90 degrees folded up, feature minimizes the possibility of breaking a lever in the event of a crash. Extendable lever tip can go from full length to short or anywhere in between.Fully adjustable(6 positions),Fully extendable(2 or 4 fingers)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do still have them.

As for liking them: yes and no. The adjustability is great, they're good quality, and the folding feature could save a broken/bent lever if you happen to drop the bike. The blue isn't a perfect match for Yamaha's, but that isn't a negative for me. It was nice to have a little customization.

What I didn't like: there is some slop in the clutch lever where the adjuster attaches so it wiggles a bit. Also, the shape felt a little odd in my hands. They're kind of square shaped; edges are still rounded so it's not like they're sharp or anything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts