Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Aw man, wish I could help you. I bought a Scorpio Ride/Secure and it was a pretty straightforward install. I used YouTube videos. Is there a support site or forums? Is the documentation one of those piss poor photocopied and barely readable instruction sheets?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I heard about those and wanted to get one but it was pretty spendy but thinking about it now.. and it's just a universal instruction sheet and it doesn't help very much at all.. I just hooked up to the battery so far but not sure which other wires to connect to what.. don't want to start cutting wires and messing up my bike

·
Registered
732 Posts
Yeah I heard about those and wanted to get one but it was pretty spendy but thinking about it now.. and it's just a universal instruction sheet and it doesn't help very much at all.. I just hooked up to the battery so far but not sure which other wires to connect to what.. don't want to start cutting wires and messing up my bike
Pricey for sure, but well worth it. It tracks your bike and you can record ride data-length, speed, duration, etc. You can get text and email alerts for any changes like shock alert, etc. Well worth it for peace of mind and security plus you get a discount from insurance. I'd highly recommend it. Wiring is not my forte, wish I could help out more.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pricey for sure, but well worth it. It tracks your bike and you can record ride data-length, speed, duration, etc. You can get text and email alerts for any changes like shock alert, etc. Well worth it for peace of mind and security plus you get a discount from insurance. I'd highly recommend it. Wiring is not my forte, wish I could help out more.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that sounds sweet.. do you still have a link for the one you bought? Might just have to invest in it here soon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts