Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I am new to this forum but no stranger to racing motorcycles having done it for the last 11 years.

This is my 2nd R3 I am prepping for racing.

This bike and all its parts are brand new, literally 1 mile on them moved straight from the Yamaha Dealership.

I am selling the following parts that will be removed as I convert this to a race bike.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, prices and interest. Thanks!

• Complete fairing set (tank cover NOT included) from this BLUE one.
  • Headlight assembly
  • Taillight Assembly
  • Front and Rear turn signal assembly (and license plate holder)
  • Passenger Seat
  • Stock Rear-sets (ignore the custom Driven ones in the pics)
  • Chain and sprocket assembly
  • Left and Right Clip-Ons
  • Ignition Switch and Key
  • Keyed Gas Cap and Tail Lock
  • Headlight / turn signal Switch
  • Windscreen
  • Left and Right Mirrors
  • Kickstand assembly
  • Radiator Fan
  • Complete OEM Exhaust
  • Front Brake Assembly (Master Cylinder, Lines and Caliper)
  • OEM Stock Factory Tires (Front and Rear)
  • Stock Rear Brake Line
  • Left and Right Passenger Rear Sets
  • Complete Stock Front Fork Internals
  • Rear Shock Assembly
  • Complete Stock Exhaust System
  • Stock Rear Shock Assembly
  • And more, along with many extras from the first build.

First and foremost, major apologies for all the PM's and interest when this was first posted. We had a loss in the family that put me MIA for a while.

I will report though that everything in my original post is still active and available. The parts are still in new condition from the bikes and available.

All those still interested in specific parts feel free to reach out so we can make this happen.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

http://www.r3-forums.com/forum/737-...arts-sale-fairings-lights-suspension-etc.html

·
Registered
19 Posts
How much do you want for the fairings shipped to CA?

·
Registered
19 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
24 Posts
As soon as I get to 15 posts and can send PM, you will have one in your box, lol. Thanks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just picked up some parts from Sheldon this morning, everything he has posted is in like new condition.

Thanks Sheldon!!!
Thank you I aim to please. Tell the wife to keep it upright and it's time to come to a track day :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
What do you want for the stock exhaust? I actually only want the header and cat though.

Thanks,

·
Registered
32 Posts
I might be interested in the stock tires too. I'm traveling down to Visalia next week for work. I wish it was just a bit closer to woodland Hills, I'd swing down and look at all you got! What do you want for the tires?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I might be interested in the stock tires too. I'm traveling down to Visalia next week for work. I wish it was just a bit closer to woodland Hills, I'd swing down and look at all you got! What do you want for the tires?
13! 2 more to go! :D
You got it, the exhaust is yours.

I'm asking 150.00 for the tires which literally have 1 mile on them lol.

I'm happy to show you what I have when you come down. Post twice more then PM me your info etc. Thanks!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I met up with Sheldon yesterday to pick up some parts. He is a great guy! He even helped me install the parts on my bike! Additionally, I thought I needed to buy a kickstand but he told me that mine was scuffed and slightly bent but besides that I don't need to buy his!

Wonderful guy, don't hesitate to message him!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Shadowwolf, I've sent you several PMs with no response. I paid for the tires you offered but have not received them. I did however receive the exhaust & turn signals in one package but again, no tires.

All 3 tracking #s you provided me say the labels have been created with Fed Ex, but no shipment has yet to be made. Can you please either ship me the tires or refund me the $150 I paid you for them.

Thanks,
Manic

1 - 20 of 37 Posts