Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only have ~420 miles on the bike. So I'm trying to put miles on it so I can install this stuff that showed up yesterday. But have to see when the shop can get me on the dyno. So we can see what gains the little bike can get with the mods/tune.

Dynojet Power Commander
Euro rear blinkers / turn signals
Yamaha performance air filter
Yoshimura R77 full exhaust ( carbon )
TechSpec Snake skin tank protector
Denali Soundbomb horn + plug and play install harness
Vesrah front breaks ( vd-289rjl )

The rear turn signals took a little over 2 weeks to arrive got them from an ebay Australia seller. I had since purchased the smoked rear tail light with the integrated turn signals. I'm currently running that WITH the stock turn signals. Not sure if I am going to continue to run like this. Either go back to stock tail light, and euro blinkers. Or run with just the smoked tail light with integrated turns.

Also plan on finishing up my custom radiator cover, as I have access to sheet metal cutting, bending and painting.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
The rear turn signals took a little over 2 weeks to arrive got them from an ebay Australia seller. I had since purchased the smoked rear tail light with the integrated turn signals. I'm currently running that WITH the stock turn signals. Not sure if I am going to continue to run like this. Either go back to stock tail light, and euro blinkers. Or run with just the smoked tail light with integrated turns.
Buy these and you can easily run both integrated AND Euro signals...

http://www.motodynamic.com/yamaha/w...-r6-fz6-fz6r-fz1-fz8-fz07-fz09-fj09-pair.html

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
665 Posts
Good choice in going for the Yoshi exhaust. Did you happen to look up videos of how it sounds before deciding to buy one?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good choice in going for the Yoshi exhaust. Did you happen to look up videos of how it sounds before deciding to buy one?
Problem with listening to exhausts online is each use a different camera, or cell phone to take the video. So can watch/listen to the same exhaust on the same bike and it'll sound different in my opinion. So for the prices of a slip on ~$450 to the cost of a full exhaust at ~$600. I just felt it made more sense to get the full exhaust. I got the Yosh full exhaust in carbon for $606 shipped.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts