Yamaha R3 Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2015 YZF-R3 (STOCK) RAVEN
10 Posts
Yes, a lowering kit is the way to go. Maybe some thicker soled shoes would give you another half-inch, too. Use both brakes and then as you come to a stop put the bike in neutral and put your left foot down. Remember that when braking on a slanted surface when the bike stops and the wheels lose their gyro effect the bike will fall to the lower side so be ready. There are also frame sliders you could have installed to protect the bike. I still believe in the MSF course for new riders. I admire your perseverance. When you finally get it, you'll have a great sense of accomplishment.
When you are feeling good riding your bike you will know that everything you did to get to that point is well worth the effort!!! I promise this. Keep up your good work! I just celebrated 1 year since finishing the MSF class and put on over 24K miles practicing what they taught me!!! One of the best things I ever have done for myself is learn to ride a motorcycle!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
When you are feeling good riding your bike you will know that everything you did to get to that point is well worth the effort!!! I promise this. Keep up your good work! I just celebrated 1 year since finishing the MSF class and put on over 24K miles practicing what they taught me!!! One of the best things I ever have done for myself is learn to ride a motorcycle!!!
Wow 24k miles in 1 year on a motorcycle! Nice!
I can't even do 24k miles on my car in 3 years :)

41 - 47 of 47 Posts