Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am thinking about getting a exhaust for my 2021 yamaha r3, and the one I liked most is the Akra slip-on, but the problem is most of them are for R3 2015-2018. But when I look up and compare it with the 2021 one, I found they are basically the same. so I am wondering will the 2018 slip-on work on the 2021 r3 or not. Any idea will be appreciate.

· Super Moderator
1,380 Posts
I have a link to Akrapovic's site. They give several options for language and country of origin if you back up and restart from where I have it pulled up for the 2021 R3.
The 2021 R3 is listed with several offerings for both full exhausts and slip-ons.
If you have a problem pulling up the site from down-under, let me know and I'll try to get you some part numbers and descriptions so you can cross reference to a local site.
Akrapovič Motorcycle Exhaust (akrapovic.com)

· Registered
53 Posts
The engine has been the same since 2015, but in 2019 they changed the body plastics, instrument cluster, and the front forks I believe so there may be a different mounting for the exhaust, but not sure.

· Registered
6 Posts
The question is what akrapovic you gonna get there are plenty on the market nowadays. I purchased to mufflers scprojects and akravopic gp. I will fit but need a midlink pipe which still can be found online. I have video in youtube having a sound check on those muffler check it out. And a sub would be great cheers! Motodroid is my username.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts