1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
717 Posts
The one at layz-motor is 600.000,00 IDR.
Per Google, 600.000,00 IDR = $45.05 USD.
Regardless of what the finish loox like, that's a SMOKIN' deal for a carbon fiber hugger. In a "worst case scenario", you could paint it matte black to blend in with the swingarm, and still come out smelling like roses.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is a smoking deal. Seems a bit good to be true. Wonder how much is shipping.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sent a message to ask about shipping to Nebraska.
Just got a message back. I asked about the rear tire hugger/swing arm cover. Got the following reply

Me: Do you ship to the US how much for rear tire hugger/swing arm cover
Them: Yes we ship to USA do you mean the swing arm cover or carbon rear tire? Those have the same price US$75. Shipping, due to size of box is $110. Total US$185

So there ya go. Seems expensive to me, but, I don't know either. In the picture it looks like the hugger is attached to swing arm cover.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Just got a message back. I asked about the rear tire hugger/swing arm cover. Got the following reply

Me: Do you ship to the US how much for rear tire hugger/swing arm cover
Them: Yes we ship to USA do you mean the swing arm cover or carbon rear tire? Those have the same price US$75. Shipping, due to size of box is $110. Total US$185

So there ya go. Seems expensive to me, but, I don't know either. In the picture it looks like the hugger is attached to swing arm cover.

·
Registered
717 Posts
It's a tire hugger/ chain guard. That's weird, he says $75 and Google says $45...? And, per the webbernet, the IDR is depreciating daily. It only cost me @$85 to ship my Ohlins shock from KD Project Racing in Thailand. And it came in a box big enough for the actual swingarm to fit in.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Maybe he was a bit "generous" with his conversion. As much as I'd love a rear hugger there's other things I need more. Specifically, new levers, and bar ends.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Seems like an awfully high price for shipping.

I paid roughly $300 for a 100% CF hugger and chain guard for comparison.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts