Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got them on? I am riding the Black and Red R3 and i really dislike how dirty those matte surfaces get when it rain and i'm thinking of changing all of it to carbon fibers. Would like to know how they fair e.g how well they fit etc

·
Registered
240 Posts
The ones from Anunaki are awesome. I believe that they use OEM parts and then superimpose the the carbon fiber on top. Even the shop where I got my R3 from was impressed by them and asked where I got them from.

I am also impressed. The ones below the tank still look like new even though my knees constantly rub on them. There are no signs of wear whatsoever.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
The ones from Anunaki are awesome. I believe that they use OEM parts and then superimpose the the carbon fiber on top. Even the shop where I got my R3 from was impressed by them and asked where I got them from.

I am also impressed. The ones below the tank still look like new even though my knees constantly rub on them. There are no signs of wear whatsoever.

What kind of mirror extenders you got there? I think I'm ready to give up trying to see through my elbows and find a better solution.

Thanks!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Looks really great! But i was hoping it's actual carbon fibre parts than superimposed OEM parts because if that's the case it's as good as getting my OEM wrapped instead of buying a new part all together.
I've checked Anunaki and they are currently out of stock for most of the parts i was hoping to buy :/

·
Registered
18 Posts

Can you link me to their website! the carbon fiber parts are something to kill for! I own a Black R3 and am looking forward to get those parts which you did :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I checked with a local shop of mine, carbon fibre wrapping for all the matte part of my bike would cost me ~230USD, compared to buying an entirely new part which is easily that cost for just 1 piece. Probably will be going with wrap instead :/

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yeah they do look a bit bulky, but they do work well. The best way that I can describe the difference is that I don't even think about my mirrors anymore and just use them naturally. Before it was really disconcerting not being able to see behind clearly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts