Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My 2016 Intensity White/Rapid Red R3 finally made it to the garage yesterday. It was 30ish degrees F with a 20 degree wind chill... so I took her out for our first ride together! I was frozen solid but I didn't even care. I am relatively new to riding; I passed the MSF in August of last year and have only ridden a couple Yamaha dual sports. I am very, very excited to finally own my own bike! Especially the R3! I bought her used with 1,707 miles. I'd post pictures for your viewing pleasure, as well as to point out the obvious broken plastic tail piece I can't find a replacement for..., but I am far too lazy to resize the images right now. I'm dumb enough to continue riding through the winter months, but I can't wait for it to warm up!! I have a couple riding friends down in the St. Louis area I plan to visit and I imagine I will get to know some riders around here as well.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome! I'm glad you will enjoy it very much I've had mine since November and couldn't be happier. Ride safe!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts