Yamaha R3 Forums banner

Chasing down bigger bikes on my R3!

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  matrix22 
#1 ·
#3 ·
That's pretty cool! It proves that the fastest rider is the one that can be the smoothest and most precise. You were right there with one of them on a corner and you went a bit wide and that gave him the advantage so he could take off again on the straight. But if you had been cleaner on that one corner, you would have been able to stay with him until the next turn.

#4 ·
Very true! It was the last session on Sunday and I was wiped out, I wasn't getting off the bike enough so right after the video stopped I actually took the last lap at 1/2 pace and called it a day.

I've got some other good videos of me passing through traffic but half of the corners is me going right up their ass and braking mid turn and losing a ton of speed.

#5 ·
Reminds me of a Moto3 race where the bikes all go around the whole track at the same speed.
Same speed in the corners, same speed in the straights.
I just finished watching MotoGP in Misano. Gratz to Pedrosa for putting the Honda on top!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.