1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
271 Posts
The exhaust isnt bad. Id be curious to see how it blues. The blue decal kit is cool. Looks better than oem blue. Id be hesitant though, ive been burned before by people from Thailand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
346 Posts
That exhaust looks comparable to a lot of the stuff anunaki has available, just a bit cheaper. I'm sure it would be fine, but make sure you read into some of the issues people have had with full exhausts. I know quite a few people have actually gone back to just a slip on. You'll need to get a tune, so even though the exhaust is $300 you'll end up spending another $3-5 on the PCV, block off plate, etc.

I'm not a big fan of those blue decals, personally. Too much going on for me. Feels like its trying for the 07' onward blue/white/black color scheme but isn't nearly as elegant IMO. All power to you though if you like it! As long as you apply the decals properly they should be fine. Although you never know, a full decal set at that price is on the cheap side, so maybe its long-term durability would be suspect.

·
Registered
113 Posts
the video sounds like a dirt bike lol that exhaust will most def need a tune lol no back pressure at all with that wide canister! Like @vercify said, You're going to need a PCV with that. Most likely a custom map... looks cool though

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've got those exhausts on my R3's. The system is 11 lbs. lighter than stock, build quality is very good. Insane amount of decal backfiring, even with a PCV with the "full exhaust" map from Dynojet. Will need some remapping before I take it out again. Super loud as you'd expect, only advisable for track use IMHO.
Their previous auctions had a "best offer" option and they were dealin' !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts