Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,
Happy to share that I have completed 10,000 Kms yesterday.

It has taken me around 10 Months.

In the past few months that I have been riding this bike, the R3 is everything I ever wanted from a bike. I have a Royal Enfield motorcycle, which I used for a long time before buying the R3. Coming from the Enfield to the R3 is a huge huge change (for the better).

I keep reading on this forum that eventually one would outgrow the R3 and look for >600 bike. I don't feel like that anytime.
Sharing these pics.

regards,
Jawed, Mumbai, India

·
Registered
130 Posts
Congrats :)

About a month ago, I passed 10k km.......on the track ! (Thus no photo, didn't realise until after the trackday was over). Now I am almost to 12k; nothing's broken, performed great on the few trackdays plus all around lots of fun on the local mountain roads.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello Friends,
Thanks for the wishes.

Yes, we do have good weather all throughout...it rains for may be 3-4 months...but manageable....

The sad part for me of course is that out of my 10k kms I would have done more than 7k at an average speed of only 10-15 km /h....
I have a horrible commute every day through the jam packed roads...I guess it would be same is most asian cities...

Wish I could ride my R3 on a race track...there are so few in India..and I don't think there are any in Mumbai at all.

once again thank you and keep riding safe !.

regards,
Jawed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts