Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So totally by a fluke I run into some post on some unknown motorcycle forum from years ago about getting earplugs at Costco.
So I called few around, turns out only few locations have Hearing Center, and they do indeed make custom mold earplugs.
They were offering 2 different manufacturers, lots of colors and 2 different choices between totally soundproof, and partially soundproof to still hear conversation a bit.
This is in Canada though, not sure about other countries, but price was great at $65.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
$65 for 1 pair? Sounds to me like $65 waiting to be lost in about 3 days. The shooter style ear plugs with the connecting string would probably be the least likely to get lost for me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I used the Radian custom molded earplugs that cost about $10-12 on Amazon. I made 2 sets, the first was a set of standard earplugs that I can use for riding, shooting, or whatever you need. I also made a set that I included a small set of earbuds that I connect to my Sena20S. I'm able to make calls, intercom with the wife while we ride, listen to music and GPs directions. They seem to work well for all of the application I have used them for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts