Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone actually used this? How loud is it? Im trying to make my bike louder because its so quiet with a yoshi slip-on

·
Registered
12 Posts
Has anyone actually used this? How loud is it? Im trying to make my bike louder because its so quiet with a yoshi slip-on

Just recently put this on my bike. It is LOUD!!! I don't know if I like the sound too much, but with the db killer in, it mellows it out just a little. I will make a vid soon. The picture in the ad is just to show what the headers look like (for a different bike). Ours of course have 2. The shipping time was reasonable, and being from brazil I was a bit hesitant, but they had great reviews and I had no issues.:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is it loud like unbearably loud? Can you still be on the bike without need to wear earplugs? I was just about to order this system

·
Registered
12 Posts
this exhaust is extremely loud! even with the db killer in. Went for a ride to get ice cream today. Driving through town it screams pull me over, car alarm setting loud. I had my buddy do some drivebys and its not too bad. Maybe because it exits right under the rearset that the sound goes right to the ear when riding? With earplugs it shouldn't be a problem. I will take some vids tomorrow and post them...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Like the looks, not the sound so much.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Like the looks, not the sound so much.
That's due to the 2 cyl engine.
I had 3 CS Racing already. 2 of them replacing the Yoshi that came with my bikes and 1 replacing the stock exhaust. They sound amazing and the look is exclusive!! There're other brands trying to imitate them but they are low quality to compete with price. The best place to buy is thru their website csracing.us
There are other brands (also made in Brazil) trying to make the same design but all with lower quality and bad design.
There's a reason why CS Racing has hundreds of (all) positive feedbacks on ebay.

·
Registered
74 Posts
It is impossible to make this bike sound great due to the engine configuration. This exhaust sounds like one of the better ones from those videos but I was expecting it to be cheaper coming from Brazil. On ebay I see it for ~$630 or something. Is there somewhere else it is more reasonable?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts