Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently Active Users
174 (17 members & 157 guests)

There's a lot of people reviewing these forums threads but not joined or logged in? What's your take on this?

Come on Guests, go buy your Yam R3 and join up like the members have done here already..... And if you already bought yours, don't be shy, join up and share your thoughts.

Regards, R3 rider

Reactions: xorbe

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yea, forum been real QUIET lately.

Reactions: giff74

·
Super Moderator
1,309 Posts
The Ninja 300 forum is a ghost town too. It's usually hopping. Is riding season already winding down for parts of the USA? But also, in my opinion the N300 forum was much less active this year compared to past years. This R3 forum is pretty busy, relatively.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was pretty much a lurker until Saturday when I bought a bike. Maybe a lot of the guests are using the board for knowledge and research when trying to purchase their first bikes. That is what I did and this forum was a great resource to me. Looking forward to contributing more and being more involved now that I have my very own R3.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Currently Active Users
174 (17 members & 157 guests)

Come on Guests, go buy your Yam R3 and join up like the members have done here already..... And if you already bought yours, don't be shy, join up and share your thoughts.

Regards, R3 rider

Not in the budget to trade up this year. Maybe next spring.

Just trying to learn all I can about the R3 in the mean time.

·
Registered
198 Posts
:|

I'll have my R3 at the Autobahn this weekend (Joliet, IL) on Saturday and Sunday tracking it. Shouldn't be too long of a drive for you. If you want to come see me attempt to drag knee and learn about the most awesome bike ever then come on down! $5 entry at the door.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just got around to resetting my password i checked in pretty often got sick of seeing all the recall threads lol ironically my bike is now in the dealership for the recall its been there for a week now im praying to god they do not damage my bike in anyway

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Everyone is busy out riding, most topics are reposts and been beat to death already
Seems true since "active" members are on the low side and 'guest's' are on the high side. Guests being future R3 riders of course.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was pretty much a lurker until Saturday when I bought a bike. Maybe a lot of the guests are using the board for knowledge and research when trying to purchase their first bikes. That is what I did and this forum was a great resource to me. Looking forward to contributing more and being more involved now that I have my very own R3.
Same way I started and perhaps many others as a lurker/researcher...

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

You'll be ready when the time comes and by then maybe the R3 will have ABS as standard in US and other good adds....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts