Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure some of you have seen this. This is custom body work by a Indonesian company. LENT Automodified.

Anyways I managed to get ahold of them and get a price. They will ship to America.

Basically the price of the kit is 450 USD. Which is an amazing price really. The downside is he estimated the shipping to be between 500-1000 dollars to the States.

He said he'd prefer to ship air but can do see. Also said he prefers to ship in wooden crates rather than cardboard but depends on the shipment choice. I don't think the price is too bad
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Yellow

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
326 Posts
I like the tail and the hugger but that's about it.

·
Super Moderator
1,215 Posts
Where can I find the contact for body kit
This thread is several years old, you may need to take the info posted above and hope for the best. The good news is, the R3 has been out much longer now, so there are probably more options available for you to choose from. The link below has previous posts, and may or not be helpful.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I couldn't help but notice, that's barely an R3 anymore! Engine, and frame maybe? That is clearly an R6 front end, swing arm, and exhaust (stock R6). Why someone would put all that effort into a bike, and then retrofit a stock R6 can on is beyond me??? (the can is upside down as well) Makes me wonder if its photo shopped? If so, bravo to the photo shop skills!!!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
I couldn't help but notice, that's barely an R3 anymore! Engine, and frame maybe? That is clearly an R6 front end, swing arm, and exhaust (stock R6). Why someone would put all that effort into a bike, and then retrofit a stock R6 can on is beyond me??? (the can is upside down as well) Makes me wonder if its photo shopped? If so, bravo to the photo shop skills!!!!
It's because bikes like the R6 are impractical and prohibitively expensive in indonesia, vietnam, etc, so there's no reason to have a bike like that. The standard bike there is 125-150cc and a scooter or dog-bone, a bike like the R25/R3 is like real hot **** over there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I really like that bike though. Also not sure if you have ever been to Indo, but the bike culture is crazy there and the owner of this one has been stealing the show Im sure of!

·
Registered
307 Posts
How are the fitting on the custom fairings? From some of the youtube video I've seen they're typically not exact fit and run in to fitment problems.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts