Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I was doing some chain maintenance and giving the bike a wash when I decided to go ahead and disassemble the rear fender. After doing so i realized that it would be super simple to make a fender eliminator usimg existing pieces and a sheet of metal. So that's what I did. I spent a total of 15 bucks on this. 10 for the snips, 3 for the metal and 2 dollars on a drink and some chips.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
If you could just take some crappier photos of it.... then nobody would know what the heck they are looking at.

·
Registered
304 Posts
If you could just take some crappier photos of it.... then nobody would know what the heck they are looking at.
And here I was afraid to say the same thing and be an *******. I mean nobody is expecting Ansel Adams quality photos on a forum, but come on!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tbh there's not much to look at. Wasn't really trying to post pictures of the bracket itself as i didn't take any of the bracket off the bike. The pictures are to just show what it looks like on the bike. If you want pictures of a piece of metal bent at 90° with 6 holes drilled in it I'll upload pictures of that.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Tbh there's not much to look at. Wasn't really trying to post pictures of the bracket itself as i didn't take any of the bracket off the bike. The pictures are to just show what it looks like on the bike. If you want pictures of a piece of metal bent at 90° with 6 holes drilled in it I'll upload pictures of that.

It's the effort that counts and besides, YOU DONE GOOD!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts