Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my most recent addition to my R3. Custom vinyl stickers!

0001.jpg Designing the stickers...

0002.jpg Before...

0003.jpg Removal of all current stickers...

0004.jpg Vinyl stickers ready!

0005.jpg Final product!

Opinions? Yay or nay?:D

·
Registered
2,519 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,391 Posts
First off - nice job; looks great.

Secondly, and I may be beating a dead horse here, but I would still kill for those heel guards! A shame they never went into production here.
I think it looks pretty good. Not really my thing, but it's definitely eye catching.

As for the heel guards, my 2015 has them, not sure why yours doesn't @chelina

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sweet. Love the looks and love the pipe. Should consider changing the tyres next :haha:

Anyway what is that piece joint on the boomerang exhaust guard? Seems like some sort of add-on piece to protect the slip-on

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks nice! well done

Looks awesome, ride it anyway you want it, opinion's are like ars* *oles everybody has one :D

I like it, but I wouldn't let other people's opinion be the deciding factor on how YOUR bike looks. It's yours, do YOU.

Thank you!

How did you design them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I made the design using Photoshop, that way I could see how it would look like BEFORE the design was actually cut out.

First off - nice job; looks great.

Secondly, and I may be beating a dead horse here, but I would still kill for those heel guards! A shame they never went into production here.
I think it looks pretty good. Not really my thing, but it's definitely eye catching.

As for the heel guards, my 2015 has them, not sure why yours doesn't @chelina
I have heel guards - just not the slotted ones from the original poster's first picture.
Yupp, the one in the picture is a Google image I used as a template in Photoshop to make the design, that's why you see those heels that my bike doesn't have :( Maybe some black stickers could simulate the "holes?" I'll give it a shot and post pics of my experiments and results lol.

Sweet. Love the looks and love the pipe. Should consider changing the tyres next :haha:

Anyway what is that piece joint on the boomerang exhaust guard? Seems like some sort of add-on piece to protect the slip-on
Definitely! I am actually looking to invest on the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, as for the bottom "boomerang" piece... I have no idea, that came with the bike when I purchased it (used). :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts