Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Nice job mate, you guys are very lucky with the environment you can drive through :) Here it's only buildings & traffic lights ;)

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Nice job mate, you guys are very lucky with the environment you can drive through :) Here it's only buildings & traffic lights ;)
Get out there and ride the dikes, like 87slabside who lives in Rotterdam

https://www.youtube.com/user/87Slabside/videos

Maybe it's time for trip to the Ardennes?

At least your roads are mostly smooth. The roads here in the U.S., for the most part, are in very bad shape....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I ended up changing the camera placement as per a reddit suggestion to try to stop some vibration. Any way here are some pictures of the install.

There is also a kill switch for turning it on an off attached to the bars... sadly for got to take a photo of that. Never mind it is right beside the ignition switch.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
does your suction cup mount come loose at all after a period? I just tried mounting mine to the same general area you have yours (mgrund) to test and i came back after a while to see the mount had come loose and tipped over. Any suggestions on what I could do to keep the mount tight and sealed?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
does your suction cup mount come loose at all after a period? I just tried mounting mine to the same general area you have yours (mgrund) to test and i came back after a while to see the mount had come loose and tipped over. Any suggestions on what I could do to keep the mount tight and sealed?
Mine has done that once or twice. I would say just clean the area first and make sure it forms a good suction seal.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mine has done that once or twice. I would say just clean the area first and make sure it forms a good suction seal.
Haha thanks for the suggestion. I ended up just using an adhesive mount. No sense putting the camera at risk =S

1 - 12 of 12 Posts