Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to share this with you. I recently purchased a Davio full exhaust system from Twain. The system itself was only $278 shipping was another $114. The header flanges were a little hard to get on and aliened but I got it on after some trial and error. I went with the DV46 tip witch is the smallest one. The exhaust hanger for the muffler did not reach, So I would recommend going with the DV99 tip that is just a little bigger.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopefully I attached the pic right though

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No I have not done any remapping yet. It shouldn't be required but would be suggested like all other full systems.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Thanks for the help man but for some reason they are not getting back to me.. They probably don't like shipping to USA so their like screw this punk lol. I'm trying to find a full system for cheap to fit my budget and this company called dan moto does them for cheaper but they wont have the R3 model exhausts for another couple months. Guess ill just wait as usual for one of these international salesman to get back to me. good find on the exhaust

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They typically get back to me within the day there is no international again so some times it was late. Also you can tell they are using Google translate lol. I would message them again if you don't get a reply in 24hrs then IDK

1 - 19 of 19 Posts