Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gotten some small parts from Dimotiv through Webike, and been impressed with the quality. Dimotiv stuff doesn't seem to be readily available around the States joint German/Taiwanese venture), but their Triple Clamp sport kit looks pretty awesome. Includes clip ons. However, I wondering about the measurements for purposes of bar ends, lever guards, etc.

They look very adjustable horizontally, but not much of an aggressive angle vertically, if you're looking for a sportier stance. Pretty **** pricey though.

Anyone happen to get a kit and put it on their R3?:D:) Thoughts? My wishlist keeps getting longer and longer...:eek:

Dimotiv Tripe clamp Sport-Kit

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
I've gotten some small parts from Dimotiv through Webike, and been impressed with the quality. Dimotiv stuff doesn't seem to be readily available around the States joint German/Taiwanese venture), but their Triple Clamp sport kit looks pretty awesome. Includes clip ons. However, I wondering about the measurements for purposes of bar ends, lever guards, etc.

They look very adjustable horizontally, but not much of an aggressive angle vertically, if you're looking for a sportier stance. Pretty **** pricey though.

Anyone happen to get a kit and put it on their R3?:D:) Thoughts? My wishlist keeps getting longer and longer...:eek:

Dimotiv Tripe clamp Sport-Kit

$600.00! Not gonna happen......Dimotiv stuff is ridiculously over-priced. Similar triple clamps go for around $120 and similar clip-ons go for around $55-75, so $175-$195 would be a reasonable price for the Dimotiv.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah, it is INSANELY priced. I am keeping stock clipons but have been considering upgrading to some Woodcrafts down the road. I ordered the Dimotiv anodized aluminum top plate which covers the triple clamp. That is fine for now. Have more important things to upgrade in the near future like the brakes, rear shock and front forks. But ****, if I have the $ and they are on sale or something, I'd be tempted. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oh yeah, it is INSANELY priced. I am keeping stock clipons but have been considering upgrading to some Woodcrafts down the road. I ordered the Dimotiv anodized aluminum top plate which covers the triple clamp. That is fine for now. Have more important things to upgrade in the near future like the brakes, rear shock and front forks. But ****, if I have the $ and they are on sale or something, I'd be tempted. :)
From where did you order the Top Plate?? May I request the link??

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Link is provided at the bottom of the first post.
Also check with Anunaki - (a sponsor) and http://japan.webike.net/
Thanks Stirz. I provided the link to the Dimotiv triple clamp & clip-on/handle bar kit assembly. They also offer just the clip-ons/handle bards for a lot less-like $200 & change.

As far as the top plate, it is no longer listed on Webike.japan.net. Guess they've run out of stock or omitted it from inventory. It was listed as "Holder Fork Upper Scale Plate Top Bridge Cover Plate" Man, kind of long and redundant, huh? It is a really nice part and not too expensive. Luckily I clipped it to Evernote, which I do when I am "window shopping." I clip items to my Wishlist. So I screen shot it and uploaded it for you to view below.

Here is the Holder Fork Upper Scale Plate Top Bridge Cover Plate part

Webike also offers a nice lower clamp for the forks. I ordered it too in gold for my Raven R3 which should look sick. Haven't received it yet from overseas.

Dimotiv front fork bracket

Here is the link to the Dimotiv direct store which ships from Taiwan. They're kinda of like Apple in that it is a German design firm that manufactures in Taiwain.

Also, they have a Ebay Store and also an Amazon store.

And as Stirz so astutely stated and provided a link too, Anunaki, has an alternate triple clamp protector, though they differ a little in execution.

Anunaki Yamaha R3 Triple-Tree-Protector

Hope this helps!:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Do they have triple clamps that RAISE the handlebar instead of lowering it? Something that allows the installation of fat-bars or something.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Do they have triple clamps that RAISE the handlebar instead of lowering it? Something that allows the installation of fat-bars or something.
You don't need to change your top triple to raise your bars. What do you mean by fat bars anyways? A lot of companies have clip ons that raise your bars already. Look into woodcraft, apex and a few others.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Thanks Stirz. I provided the link to the Dimotiv triple clamp & clip-on/handle bar kit assembly. They also offer just the clip-ons/handle bards for a lot less-like $200 & change.

As far as the top plate, it is no longer listed on Webike.japan.net. Guess they've run out of stock or omitted it from inventory. It was listed as "Holder Fork Upper Scale Plate Top Bridge Cover Plate" Man, kind of long and redundant, huh? It is a really nice part and not too expensive. Luckily I clipped it to Evernote, which I do when I am "window shopping." I clip items to my Wishlist. So I screen shot it and uploaded it for you to view below.

Here is the Holder Fork Upper Scale Plate Top Bridge Cover Plate part

Webike also offers a nice lower clamp for the forks. I ordered it too in gold for my Raven R3 which should look sick. Haven't received it yet from overseas.

Dimotiv front fork bracket

Here is the link to the Dimotiv direct store which ships from Taiwan. They're kinda of like Apple in that it is a German design firm that manufactures in Taiwain.

Also, they have a Ebay Store and also an Amazon store.

And as Stirz so astutely stated and provided a link too, Anunaki, has an alternate triple clamp protector, though they differ a little in execution.

Anunaki Yamaha R3 Triple-Tree-Protector

Hope this helps!:)
Did you get your brace installed? Failed to quote you when I replied, but yeah, its not a lower triple tree. Not sure if modern era RSD (damping rod style) forks would need a brace, but tell us how it feels on the bike.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did you get your brace installed? Failed to quote you when I replied, but yeah, its not a lower triple tree. Not sure if modern era RSD (damping rod style) forks would need a brace, but tell us how it feels on the bike.
Haven't received it from Japan yet. Hope to get it next week. I'll definitely post pics and my experience with it. Going to try to do the Brembo 15 RCS and caliper upgrade install along with my new Driven grips and CRG clutch with the Dimotiv brace.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts