Yamaha R3 Forums banner

Does any one know?

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  RebelRayna 
#1 ·
If you order a panel does it come with the graphic on it?

#3 ·
I know this is not a solid answer but it may help.

When I ordered new plastics for my Grom early this year, some came with the decals and some did not. I could not tell by the parts diagrams so I ordered the decals separately because they were cheap (like $1.25 each cheap).

I just looked online at the R3 and from what I can tell it could go either way. The decals look like they are ~$7 or less. I would order the cover and the graphic both. This way you won't waste shipping and wait time if it comes without. If they were more expensive, I would order and wait.

When said and done, you may have an extra graphic or two. :)

#4 ·
On a related note, I'm curious how difficult it is to get the new decals on correctly, and I'm also curious of the method people use when applying them.
If I was to go about doing it, I'd use the soapy water/squeegy approach but I wonder what others do.

I've tangled with the thought of yanking the large side decals of but if I hate it, I may want to put them back on again.

#13 · (Edited)
Same here. Look at my sig and my bike is only a month old.
Any more purchases and my wife is going to kill me
I just now have the problem of two kids that want a motorcycle. They won't learn to ride a bike with out training wheels... I've told them if they did I'd get them a dirt bike... no dice. They're7 1/2 and 6(next month) haha
Tell her it's an investment! My boyfriend just spent over $500 for a seat haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.