Yamaha R3 Forums banner

Does any one know?

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  RebelRayna 
#1 ·
If you order a panel does it come with the graphic on it?

#3 ·
I know this is not a solid answer but it may help.

When I ordered new plastics for my Grom early this year, some came with the decals and some did not. I could not tell by the parts diagrams so I ordered the decals separately because they were cheap (like $1.25 each cheap).

I just looked online at the R3 and from what I can tell it could go either way. The decals look like they are ~$7 or less. I would order the cover and the graphic both. This way you won't waste shipping and wait time if it comes without. If they were more expensive, I would order and wait.

When said and done, you may have an extra graphic or two. :)

#4 ·
On a related note, I'm curious how difficult it is to get the new decals on correctly, and I'm also curious of the method people use when applying them.
If I was to go about doing it, I'd use the soapy water/squeegy approach but I wonder what others do.

I've tangled with the thought of yanking the large side decals of but if I hate it, I may want to put them back on again.

#11 ·
Now if only I can decided if I need it... I want it but does it need it... my boyfriend is telling me no. My heart says yes haha
Then you need to order it. Ride the bike you're happy to ride.
Oh god if I bought everything I wanted I'd be broke and I have two kids! I ordered it :p I couldn't handle it!

#13 · (Edited)
Same here. Look at my sig and my bike is only a month old.
Any more purchases and my wife is going to kill me
I just now have the problem of two kids that want a motorcycle. They won't learn to ride a bike with out training wheels... I've told them if they did I'd get them a dirt bike... no dice. They're7 1/2 and 6(next month) haha
Tell her it's an investment! My boyfriend just spent over $500 for a seat haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.