·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
231 Posts
My thoughts:

1. Good to see the police respond like that.
2. I was impressed at how quickly the other road users got off the road to let the cop past.
3. The Offspring are awesome.
4. Regardless of the rules it was was clearly obvious what was going to happen here. Perhaps it would have been better to let them pass, breathe deeply a couple of times and gotten on with enjoying the ride. If I reacted like that every time that this happened I would be on blood pressure medication by now! (I'd also be deaf due to the Stebel Nautilus! )

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yeah, I've had this happen many times to me, especially in cars. Most recently, I had some lady in a prius like vehicle go into my lane while I'm right smack in the middle of it, I do a long unbroken honk, nothing, so I had to swerve to the left while braking so she won't hit me. What did I do? I shook my head and kept riding. She turned off into a store, I didn't even care to follow her which I'm sure some people would've done as intimidation. I've come to realize LONG, LONG AGO that you need to treat the majority of people on this earth as morons. Its a fact you need to come to terms with. Like little retarded children. Would you burn calories going out of your way to chastise little retarded children? No. Complete waste of energy. They won't learn from it and they probably won't even hear a word you say to them.

On one hand, I applaud the guy. But then, as above, I wouldn't go to great lengths to settle her hash like he did. Guy needs to chill out, he's too high strung. He keeps that up, things will inevitably get real messy for him.

·
Registered
175 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Despite having the right of way, I felt that you shouldn't be squeezing with her like that. If she bump onto you, her car might get a scratch or two but it wouldnt be the same for you. In Chinese, we say that drivers are flesh covered by metal but motorcyclists are flesh covering the metals, so riding defensively should be the way to go. But kudos to the police officer for their immediate act!

·
Registered
227 Posts
kudos to the officer, it's unusual that they are that responsive(perhaps because of the camera?)
but as Jay Joe mentioned, I see these morons every single day and just keep myself away from them for my own safety
No matter how you do if there's any impact just because you're mad, you lose right there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts