Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you found any good ebay levers? If so can you share a link or which ones you got?
I'm aware of the quality levers out there (r3racing) but I'll most likely be trading the bike for an FZ 10 next year so I dont want to invest too much into it.
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, Ive lloked through the older posts on the subject and searched alot. Im looking for more recent info.

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Have any of you found any good ebay levers? If so can you share a link or which ones you got?
I'm aware of the quality levers out there (r3racing) but I'll most likely be trading the bike for an FZ 10 next year so I dont want to invest too much into it.
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
If you go the eBay route, they're all essentially the same. Pick the color you want and go for it. Most of the levers from China have a little play in them but people seem happy with them considering the price paid.
They have them on Amazon too which may help to speed up some of the shipping wait.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have these: these or ones just like them.

I've had them for about 3 months now and I can't tell the difference between them and the $150 pair when riding.

One thing though, once you get them, disassemble them 100% of the way and reassemble with loctite. My buddy who owns a shop said that the screws and nuts they use are garbage and even though they are teflon nuts they will not hold up to the vibrations of a bike and will fall apart at any time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info. Those levers look good. Just bought some loctite for the ebay rearset risers i just got. I'll be writing a short review and posting some pics of them soon.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I bought a pair of shorty levers on Amazon. The brand it is listed under is "Ride It" and they have been great. Just make sure whatever brand you get that they reuse the stock bushing and don't have the cheap plastic bushing or say they don't require a bushing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts