Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious if anyone here has experience with the OEM Yamaha "endurance" windscreen? I think it's about 2" higher than stock. I don't "endurance race", but just curious what it does to the airflow for daily street use? I live in Minnesota, and thought maybe I could extend my riding season (on both ends of winter) if I had slightly better wind protection. I like the "look" of the standard OEM windscreen, but I think I could be happy with the endurance windscreen if it meant extending my riding season. Hope to hear from anyone with firsthand experience, thanks-

·
Registered
19 Posts
@ Cornerslider, I have a Yamaha Endurance Windscreen, new in the box, if your interested. Initially, I purchased it to resolve some severe buffeting issues I was experiencing at highway speeds. Before I installed it, I was speaking to a local resource who mentioned my issues might be related to my helmet choice. Turns out a different shaped helmet solved my problems.

I can send you photos of the screen with the original packaging so you can verify it is new. Let me know.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@ Cornerslider, I have a Yamaha Endurance Windscreen, new in the box, if your interested. Initially, I purchased it to resolve some severe buffeting issues I was experiencing at highway speeds. Before I installed it, I was speaking to a local resource who mentioned my issues might be related to my helmet choice. Turns out a different shaped helmet solved my problems.

I can send you photos of the screen with the original packaging so you can verify it is new. Let me know.
I'll keep that in mind. I'm interested, but still trying to figure out if it does what I want it to. How much do you want for it?

·
Registered
19 Posts
The Endurance Screen MSRP is only $70.00 so it isn't that expensive of a product to begin with. $45.00 and I will include Fed-Ex shipping to you.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Endurance Screen MSRP is only $70.00 so it isn't that expensive of a product to begin with. $45.00 and I will include Fed-Ex shipping to you.
Can you PM me the photos? I'm probably gonna buy! Do you do PayPal, or Venmo? If so, please include the associated email for payment-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts