Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Note: First two items were ordered from new/sealed/bought from Webike.Japan. If you order from webike.Japan, you need to spend over $300 to avoid high ay shipping or other charges from Japan

I don't need the MC guard because I got a Brembo MC and reservoir (fits stock front reservoir) or the cable adjuster because after I ordered it, I got a CRG clutch which has its own cable adjuster. This is really nice and high quality stuff. Don't miss out!

Item 1)Kitaco Front master cylinder guard [color: gold] Retail=$38 Asking $30 shipped

Item 2)Stainless steel clutch cable adjuster [color: orange gold] Retail=$28 Asking $25 shipped

Combo deal availabe: I'll chop some $ off for the two shipped.

Item 3) Tyga CNC aluminum and carbon fiber rearsets (Bought from HardRacing for $229) Really nice and clean CNC'd rearsets. Wanted black rearsets to go with my raven colored and black framed R3 to keep subdued look. Installed for a few months but outside of normal wear and tear, basically like new. Comes with special stainless steel rear brake line. Retail=228 Asking $120 shipped

My heatware is flimflam (just starting updating again after neglecting for a long time) and Ebay user name is kmapes72 (100% positive rating). I've sold to some R3 forum members who could vouch for me if willing.

Thanks for looking! These are great parts, I just no longer need them as they've been replaced with other parts or no longer fit my needs due to other upgrades. Let my loss be your gain!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Still have the rearsets?
Yes, but decided to keep them. :)

Still have the other cool parts. They're from Webike.Japan. You have to spend a decent amount of $ to get free shipping otherwise the shipping alone on top of the price of the parts makes these expensive if you ordered them direct.

$30 for the gold front brake reservoir guard shipped!

$25 for the gold cable adjuster shipped!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those are pretty!
Thanks man. Yeah, they're pretty sweet and a good deal. I almost got the Woodcrafts. At first I was mad I didn't since I wanted to keep everything black, but the silver has grown on me. They feel great. I also dig the Sato's but couldn't justify spending $500 on rearsets. The gold ones would go great with the other gold parts on my Raven R3. TST sells some nice Gilles rearsets for like $300 and Graves has a nice set but are similarly priced high like the Sato's.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Hey brooklyn, how do you like the tyga rearsets? I am looking for some clearance when track riding....dont wanna scrap pegs, etc
I have them (well... Had) and they were great until the folded up in a crash. Never came close to touching them down. They also sell short/long pegs on their site as replacements if you want to go crazy for mor clearance.

Once the spring rolls around I'll probably scoop up another set since the stock sets are just way too low on the track for me.

62 Posts
I have them (well... Had) and they were great until the folded up in a crash. Never came close to touching them down. They also sell short/long pegs on their site as replacements if you want to go crazy for mor clearance.

Once the spring rolls around I'll probably scoop up another set since the stock sets are just way too low on the track for me.
Ok, thanks for the input. Been debating if I wanna go woodcraft or TYGA....

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey brooklyn, how do you like the tyga rearsets? I am looking for some clearance when track riding....dont wanna scrap pegs, etc

@[email protected]@alltimes, yeah I agree with @cxa0897. Woodcraft products are high quality and beautiful. I stuck with the Tyga's. Both are modular, so you can replace pieces without having to buy the whole unit. I bent a foot peg when some asshat knocked my bike over. The peg didn't break, the regular metric screw that anchors it did. I bought extra parts from @HardRacing to take with me on road trips and to have on hand. I really like the look and functionality of the Tyga's.

For the price, they can't be beat. They're like $130 cheaper than the Woodcrafts. They are super light, but sturdy to me. I've stood up on them and they held well. I'm 5'5" and weight like 165, and figure I had another 25 pounds of gear and a backpack on. One thing to note, you do not reuse the main lever spring from the stock rearsets, only the brake spring light. So that spring is basically the only force feedback on the lever besides the brake line, so it's a little lighter than stock. You can also add a Woodcraft or Graves return spring to it which costs like $20.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts