Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These pants are awesome, but I am short and need a shorter inseam. They fit everywhere but the inseam. These are Size 32. That's the problem with ordering online sometimes. Found some Cortechs that fit me perfectly, and don't want to chance altering these due to their heavy duty nature and leg zipper, which will make it hard to alter.

These pants are brand new, and never used. Retail price is $175. Asking $125 + Shipping, or $135 shipped as long as it's Shipped in Lower 48.

Don't pass this awesome deal up! My Ebay name is kmapes72 and my heat is Flimflam and have 100% positive feedback. Can Ship ASAP.

Link to Overlord Resistance Pants on Icon Site

Icon Sizing Chart

Thanks for looking at my sale listing.:)

·
Registered
389 Posts
So are the inseam 32" or the waist 32" ?

·
Registered
389 Posts
****, I'm 32 waist, 30 inseam. :/(. GLWS. That's a great price.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can wear them with boots but have to cuff them. I was going to keep them and either cuff them or alter them, but I got a set of Cortech pants in short, and they fit perfectly.

You can try them out and size them if you want. Otherwise they're brand new pants just lying around doing nothing, which is a shame.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No one interested? These are awesome riding/touring/adventure pants. Brand new. Tried them on once and cried. Will do $125 shipped anywhere in Lower 48. No tax, no shipping fees, no hassles! They're just sitting here doing nothing! Safe a life and find them a home. Won't you do your part?!?!?!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts