Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I installed TST flushmounts and ordered R&G's while I waited for the HALO's. Ended up never opening the AERO's, and my HALO's are on the way so I am selling these. Still in package and brand new. Retail price is $100. Asking $65 shipped
CONUS. Previous buyers can vouch for me. 100% Positive Rating on Ebay (kmapes72) and Heatware (flimflam).

Will post a pic shortly. Shoot me a PM if interested. These are perfect for those that want to get rid of the fugly stock front turn signals and switch over to LED. Furthermore, these are awesome looking and jut out a bit more from the fairring than flushmounts so they are very noticeable headon. ****, I might keep them if the new ones don't pass muster, but maybe if I get a buyer first i'll let them go. It's my MO-I'll probably sell them at a loss, get the new ones and not like them, and then pay full retail for the item I just sold. ??????

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No takers? These are great, and probably the best turn signals as far as viewed from the front. I bought the TST Halos, and am a sucker for the running light even though their front profile will be lacking compared to these. I might regret selling them, but as of right now, they are still for sale. Let me know!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts