Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently sold my bike and pulled off the exhaust before selling. Exhaust is in like new condition and will be shipped in original box. $225.00 plus shipping. I dont get on the forums very much anymore so best to text or call me at 918-two8two-zero2eight2. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have recently sold my bike and pulled off the exhaust before selling. Exhaust is in like new condition and will be shipped in original box. $225.00 plus shipping. I dont get on the forums very much anymore so best to text or call me at 918-two8two-zero2eight2. Thanks
Any pics on the bike?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do not have any pics of it on the bike unfortunately. I lost all of my pictures when I decided to go swimming with my phone! The exhaust is a genuine Yamaha accessory. It wasn't original equipment, but it was designed by Yamaha with Yoshimura specifically for this bike. You can only purchase this slip on through the Yamaha accessory website or through a dealer.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I didn't know Yoshimura exhausts were original equipment for the R3's.
They made some "R3" badged slip-ons, my bike came with one installed by dealer, and they are listed on Yamaha web site.I like mine, but for about $200 more, you can get a full R77 Yosh exhaust?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts