Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing against geezers from the states but need some advice on brands and such for my R3 (including parts) and as I’m based in London what’s the point.
Just got 2018 R3 with some goodies on it. Full Lextec exhaust system etc. The actual question is about air filters and chain and sprockets. It launches off the line just fine but when winding the throttle it feels a bit “loose”. Not slow in the slightest. Would there be anything out there to make it any faster (a slight increase is still an increase). Any brands/advice that could us out a bit. Researched into the air filters and can’t seem to find a chain and sprocket kit with more or fewer teeth??

·
Super Moderator
1,250 Posts
I don’t really get what you mean?
As you were asking for info from the UK, I believe Dreadwil was saying, since he lives in NZ. , you're not looking for him for an answer. All's good, including his advice by the way. The R6 throttle tube is an inexpensive and easy upgrade that reduces the slack and hesitation in the bike's throttle response.
And, Welcome to the Forum. A heads up, it'll help to have a, sometimes warped, sense of humor to fully appreciate some of us that regularly participate. I could probably give a list of contenders, but where's the fun in that? Enjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts