Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm quite excited, got my parts from the people at TST Industries! Proud of my handiwork, and it really makes my R3 feel like my own.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking good! Got all those parts on my bike as well, most of them need replacing unfortunately though.

Also, did you peel the stickers off your cowlings or are those aftermarkets? Because I could use some of those on my bike.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are my stock fairings. I just took a hairdryer, some WD-40, and a credit card to my stickers and said good bye! The factory decals made the bike look gimmicky, IMO. I like the nice clean look.

·
Registered
5 Posts
These are my stock fairings. I just took a hairdryer, some WD-40, and a credit card to my stickers and said good bye! The factory decals made the bike look gimmicky, IMO. I like the nice clean look.
You gotta help me out here.
I have the 2018 version of this bikes with the **** yellow wheels.
I can take the sticker's off like your but it'll still look terrible with white & black fairings, and yellow wheels...

2 options: replace fairings with black or somehow turn the wheels yellow.

WTB help : (

·
Registered
5 Posts
Also, the FE from TST .... do we need that plastic part at the bottom of the tail aswell from them or just the FE?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I meant turn the wheels *black as another option.
Can't edit post sadly.
You can get your wheels powder coated, as an option. Also yes, with regards to the TST Fender Eliminator kit, you do need the undertail fairing kit, because that is where the license plate bracket attaches to. That's what makes the TST fender eliminator kit so good, is because it closes the gap left by the geometry of the OEM fender and really cleans it up. They've even gone so far as to match the texture of their product to the OEM plastic surrounding the area so it's quite tidy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts