Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have a Yosh one which I picked up from the dealer when I got my bike, uses the OEM turn signal and has license plate light as well. Seems to be holding up well then again its just a fender eliminator. We all know having one gives you +5 HP :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Tail Tidy w/ lights

I bought this one off ebay (link below), with LED turn signals and plate LEDs. Aluminum, powder coated black.
A lot cheaper than name brand models. It has pressed in studs that were on the money fit wise. Looks like a quality
part. Had lots of wire with bullet connectors so you will need 6 female bullet connectors, or hard wire it (I did).

Easy install if you're slightly handy (turn a screwdriver, allen wrench and a ratchet. Strip, twist/shrink tube or tape up wires. I'm well pleased with it and the price was great!

Search "creese1" on ebay, it's the guys username. Mine was $48.46 shipped (with LED blinkers and LED plate light).

(Sorry, no link. I'm too new of a user on here, won't let me post links...)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would recommend the TST Industries one, I personally didn’t buy it because for my state/province I need a license plate light. I ended up buying the Yoshimura one, fairly expensive but very nicely made.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well people, I was trying to decide on a fender eliminator for my 2019 R3, but since I sometimes get caught in the rain going home from work I decided that I wanted to keep the fender on the back so I cut the fender off right along the bottom of the license plate (just under the rubber nub that the bottom of the license plate rests against). I like the look, I still have a fender, and I do not have that "arrow pointing down" on the back which I did not like the look of, just a thought for consideration and it didn't cost me anything.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have the TST fender eliminator and the license plate light add-on. TST is very nice and not too expensive. I would've liked the license plate light to have been part of the fender eliminator rather than separate though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts