Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered this one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/272070085602

I will let everyone know how it goes. I already have the turn signals that comes with so I will have a backup pair.

My local dealer has the competition werks SS ones for 189$!!! yeah right. that little bracket cost about 30$ at most.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Imo, for a few more bucks you can get the Vegabond.

Reactions: willwongw

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
well since im canadian and the $$$ sucks and he will ship to canada for 6$ and it is already in canada after 3 days it most likely saved me over 50 USD

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Received the FE and LED turn signals and they are SOLID. Looks well built came with a LED License plate light also.

49$ solid setup

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
install was great. SMOOTH no instructions but sort of self explanatory. I need to find a way to tuck the wires a bit more as its a little ugly but I will figure out how to fix that. The 2 small holes on the bottom I will use for a zap strap to hold the wires up a bit.

·
Registered
406 Posts
That's great for the price.I'll take a bet that's just what the two holes are for,zip ties.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fits great. plate light is a not very functional but it gets passed the laws

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well .. I just hit the buy buttom. Looking forward to try it.

Please let us know how you did the final wiring and pics.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cut and crimp or you can sodder. it is not a plug and play but its very straight forward. for license plate light. turn signals you would not have to do anything unless you changed them,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts