Yamaha R3 Forums banner

Few videos from CRA 1st round

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Stettnichs 
#1 ·
Hey guys, not sure if other people like watching other people's racing videos as much as I do, but I recorded a few races from this past weekend on my R3. It was the 1st round of the CRA up here in MN.

I'm taking this year off since I'm having a baby soon, but I offered my buddy to ride my R3 since I'd hate to see it sit, and it qualifies for contingency.

Here are a video of our Featherweight SS and GP races. Great battles in both, but the GP race was a blast to watch!

#2 ·
Hey guys, not sure if other people like watching other people's racing videos as much as I do, but I recorded a few races from this past weekend on my R3. It was the 1st round of the CRA up here in MN.

I'm taking this year off since I'm having a baby soon, but I offered my buddy to ride my R3 since I'd hate to see it sit, and it qualifies for contingency.

Here are a video of our Featherweight SS and GP races. Great battles in both, but the GP race was a blast to watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6mSNOpgSFI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6n3-Cjk4hY
Congrats on the baby! First one? Being a dad definitely will change your priorities. It's tons of fun lol. Keep the videos coming.

#7 ·
Why does that guy on the green bike keep looking back and making hand gestures whenever he's in the lead??

As much fun as it would be to use the draft there on the DB course, I thought it would get a bit boring after a while. On these bikes you're topped out for half the lap!! lol...that can't be good for the little engines in the long run.

#9 ·
I suppose a little info is in store. The guy on the green bike has been riding with the CRA for years. He was untouchable last year on the R3 and I'm pretty sure was bored being alone in the front. So he's basically just having fun with my buddy. They both are pretty fast and make it look easy so they have lots of time to gesture to each other. The one time my buddy got caught in traffic, the guy on the green bike slowed down to keep the battle interesting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.