Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had put a new FIAMM horn on my R3. I don't remember when, but it wasn't that long ago, I've only had the bike like a year and a half. It was SUPER loud and I loved it. One day on the interstate a woman cuts me off, I nail the horn, and it's dead!!!! I was so mad!!

I forgot about the stupid horn not working and the next time I needed it, it sounded like it was apologizing! Well, fast forward a month or so and I am cleaning out an old filing cabinet and I find the installation instructions with the customer service number at the top. Making a shot-in-the-dark call, I call and speak with a very nice lady. I explain the situation and she asked me to go take a pic of the horn. So I did, and when she called me back she said we'll be shipping you out a new horn. She took my address and name and 3 days later Fed-Ex drives up with a brand new horn. No questions asked!

She did not have to do that. I have no receipt, I have no clue where I bought this horn from, but it failed me when I needed it most. I'm glad FIAMM came through, that shows me there are still good companies out there.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, and they didn't want it back to check it out. It worked fine one day, the next it went out. It's loud though, you'll like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts