Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here! Picking up my R3 on Monday. First bike after just having a Ruckus for a couple years. I'm excited to start learning this beauty. Good luck to all the noobs like me!

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
New here! Picking up my R3 on Monday. First bike after just having a Ruckus for a couple years. I'm excited to start learning this beauty. Good luck to all the noobs like me!
WOOT! Congrats!

Where in MA are you?

I'm picking mine up in Auburn on Friday afternoon :D

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Gratz!

From Ruckus to an R3.... sounds like a nice upgrade! :laugh:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome from NH, maybe some of you guys from MA could make it up here some time for a group ride

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
need to get used to this thing but I'm down for a day trip once she's broken in.
Yeah, same here... been 20 years since my last bike.
A friend asked me today... "Jen (my wife) let you buy a motorcycle?!? I'm stunned"
My response was "she let me buy it. I said nothing about her letting me ride it"

She's nervous and worried about my safety so I promised to take it slow and to only ride within my skill limits.

·
Registered
175 Posts

Congrats! What color?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts