Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I just purchased my first motorcycle on Friday, It is the blue R3 with 850 miles for $4000, I don't know much about them but have always wanted one. I've already put about a hundred miles on her over the weekend and have been enjoying every minute of it. If anyone has any helpful hints/tips or advice I would love to hear it.

Thanks

I tried to upload some pics on Tapatalk but it says I can't add links b/c I have 0 posts, is there any way around that or do I need to go make a certain amount of posts before I am able to add links ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
406 Posts
Welcome from England,loads of good info on this forum have fun trawling through it when you ain't riding.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hello everyone I just purchased my first motorcycle on Friday, It is the blue R3 with 850 miles for $4000, I don't know much about them but have always wanted one. I've already put about a hundred miles on her over the weekend and have been enjoying every minute of it. If anyone has any helpful hints/tips or advice I would love to hear it.

Thanks

I tried to upload some pics on Tapatalk but it says I can't add links b/c I have 0 posts, is there any way around that or do I need to go make a certain amount of posts before I am able to add links ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!
Get your post counts up and you will soon unlock the pic upload feature . Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome Cam.
Riding bikes can be a life long hobby... good choice on an R-3 as a first bike. Lots to love about these machines. Wish they were around back in the 80's when I started riding. (Yup... showing my age lol)

·
Registered
230 Posts
get thee to a MSF beginner rider course if you haven't already done so. And welcome to a lifelong addiction.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
get thee to a MSF beginner rider course if you haven't already done so. And welcome to a lifelong addiction.
In my state (FLORIDA) it is MANDATORY for every rider to have taken an MSF course to get their endorsement, I took it 2 weeks ago and actually learned quite a lot.

and thank you everyone, I have always wanted a motorcycle since i was a little kid so Im just excited to finally have made my dream come true !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts