Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome dude, safe riding and make sure to wack on some protective gear :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Lol

the alien

this guy shows up on a 99 r6 with mismatched bodywork and five year old tires and whips everybody's ass. He's usually a nice guy; in fact, he's usually a really cool guy, but it's hard to like him because he's so annoyingly fast. Maybe he used to race, maybe he's a control rider for another organization, or maybe he's been genetically engineered to be a motogp-caliber rider. Any way you look at it, this guy is the worst.

·
Registered
538 Posts
bang for the buck upgrade - still researching this bike to see what options I have without breaking the bank or spending more than the bike's worth.
I guess the good stuff is out. I've got Ohlins front and rear suspension. Amazing how good it is now. I paid 1600 installed

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
365 Posts
Bang for the buck...

bang for the buck upgrade - still researching this bike to see what options I have without breaking the bank or spending more than the bike's worth.
A really good value way is to get the 98 -2002 ZX6r front shocks and replace the tops and the internals.

For the rear. Another ninja option is ninja 650R rear shock
but it does have any valving. just harder spring and more clicks.

My bike is fully setup for track duty now.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
A really good value way is to get the 98 -2002 ZX6r front shocks and replace the tops and the internals.

For the rear. Another ninja option is ninja 650R rear shock
but it does have any valving. just harder spring and more clicks.

My bike is fully setup for track duty now.
Might have missed your post, but were you able to install the older screen internals? Also off topic, but do you have an installed pic of your GoPro mount you used under the tail? Going to try a new angle for tomorrow's trackday.

·
Registered
228 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts