Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I'm Nate and I picked up my brand new Red and white R3 this morning and I have been riding to all my friends to show it off.
I changed the rear cowl before it even left the shop and picked up a yoshi R77 carbon fibre slip on which I will whack on as soon as the bike cools down then I'm off for a night ride.

My plans so far:
Waiting on fender eliminator ETA 2 weeks.
Exhaust bracket and pillion pegs off.
Front and rear turn signals (maybe flush mount for front, Yamaha carbon fibre look on rear).
Red small lever set.
That's all for now and once I've done those ill make a new list of things to do.
This is my first bike and I'm loving it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow, what a coincidence! My name is nate too, I have the red&white one too, along with seat cowl, and is my first bike also lol. Be careful out there, these things tend to break cagers necks all day long (atleast where I live)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, what a coincidence! My name is nate too, I have the red&white one too, along with seat cowl, and is my first bike also lol. Be careful out there, these things tend to break cagers necks all day long (atleast where I live)
What are the chances of that haha. Do you live in Sydney, Australia by any chance?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts