Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
That is one good looking slip on. I've been trying to research these for our bikes but not that many out there yet. How do you like it so far and is that the 8 or 9"?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is one good looking slip on. I've been trying to research these for our bikes but not that many out there yet. How do you like it so far and is that the 8 or 9"?
This is where I ordered mine from:

http://www.delkevic.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=39136&search=yzf+r3+silencers

Not to sure what you mean by 8 or 9 so guessing you might mean can size. It is 200mm, a little under 8 inches. I am liking it a lot so far. It makes a lower burble of a noise, not super loud as I have left the baffle in. It also makes the occasional pop which I quite like. I think it is one of the better looking slip ons on the market at the moment and suits the sports styling of the bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Your right, it is one of the better looking slip one out and I think the most expensive at $465 CAD. I'm new to the bike scene and didn't realize how expensive it is for moto parts but believe me, that is not going to stop me:D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your right, it is one of the better looking slip one out and I think the most expensive at $465 CAD. I'm new to the bike scene and didn't realize how expensive it is for moto parts but believe me, that is not going to stop me:D
Crikey, they must charge hefty import duties in Canada :( I paid £180 delivered, but then again, it is an English brand.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi, got the lengthy stainless one for mine £129.99,took out the Db killer, gives a rich deep burble on tickover, is this your first mod are there more to come?.
Had to alter mine as it was stolen from a back garden in Birmingham so ended up with a 2015 plate for £1200.00. little [email protected] had removed , ripped and destroyed the bike so pretty much had to rebuild it, however it was probably mods i would have done anyways so it saves having a stack of stock parts laid around ready to go on Ebay. Just got to do the battery, new tyres and mirrors,an she is ready to go. will be posting better pix later when we are done.
cheers

Paul

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts