Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
edit: jacket is SOLD!

Hey guys,

I bought one of those recently discounted AXO riding jackets and its just a bit too small in the arms, so I am re-ordering one size up. I am looking into a return with the eBay seller but return shipping to Canada will probably not be worthwhile, so I figured I could pass it along to someone here.

I am asking SOLD, which is what I paid, except shipping in the US should be around $10-15 (I think... could be more, depending on your location. We will work this out if a sale progresses) and I paid $30 to have it shipped in from Canada (which I have to pay for again when I re-order -____-). It will also get to you within 2-3 days instead of a week or longer :)

This is an excellent price on these jackets, the MSRP on these was $450 before they discontinued production. They are 100% Brazilian leather. They have forearm armor and shoulder armor, as well as a slot in the back where you can fit in a foam back plate. It has a removable liner that makes it SUPER warm in cold temps but also is breathable enough for warmer days, and it can be completely removed for summer and for washing the jacket. I am really impressed with the jacket and bummed it doesn't fit, hence why I am re-ordering this same one!

The jacket is US size Large (EU 44) and is the blue color variant. Like I said, its completely brand new, I've worn it one time to try it on and see how it felt on the bike. Tags are still on it!

I have also included a picture of the sizing chart. If you are on the low end of the size values for large this will probably work for you, otherwise if you fit the medium size values well this will definitely fit. To be safe, measure yourself and either go one size up or stick with that size if you are on the low end of the values. I am a 40" chest and it fits fine there, but the arms and overall length is a tiny bit too short for my liking (I'm tall and lanky, ha).

If anyone else ordered one of these in size XL and its too big I would gladly trade with you! I would also consider trades for a fender eliminator or integrated tailight or partial trade for an exhaust, let me know what you have!

Thanks for looking, and please drop me a line if you are interested!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Super nice jacket. Im thinking of getting one more. grey and black. I have the red and black in a large. I'm 5"10" 180 pounds. and it fits nice and tight and has room and give. Rained today on my ride got back home roads have not seen rain in a while. Just used a towel and wiped it off and hung on a hanger dried off really quick.
First time the bike got some water.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts